Lanolin – General Purpose
Lanolin General Purpose is a penetrant, lubricant and corrosion inhibitor that penetrates deep through rust and frees up rusted tools and components. It is a lubricant for drilling, tapping and machining and cleans, rejuvenates and extends the life of metal, timber, vinyl, plastic, rubber, leather, fibreglass and powder coated surfaces. It also protects electrical equipment and components.
- Penetrates deep through rust and loosens rusted tools and components
- Lubricates and protects hinges, zippers, padlocks, sliding doors, locks and chains
- Provides corrosion protection for most surfaces, hinges and chains
- Cleans, rejuvenates and extends the life of metal, timber, vinyl, plastic, leather, rubber, fibreglass and powder-coated surfaces
- Protects electrical equipment and components
- Prevents oxidisation for containerised shipping