WIN A DARCHE RIDGEDOME SWAG
This is your chance to win a Darche Ridgedome Swag signed by me which I use on pretty much all of my camping trips. To enter just Click Here to go to the Darche website and in 25 words or less, tell us your most hilarious or outrageous camping moment for a chance to win a Roothy signed Max-Treme® Ridgedome Swag.
More About The Ridgedome
The Ridgedome is the latest addition to the premium Max-Treme® range. Evolving the highly successful Dusk To Dawn design, the Ridgedome is a roomy touring style swag featuring an oversized center ridge pole. At 1100mm wide with convenient 3 way entry, you can sleep either at the head or toe end!
Utilising the finest materials, such as proofed Max-Treme® 16oz ripstop canvas, 70mm thick mattress, premium American & Efird thread and Duraflex highly break resistant buckles, the Ridgedome remains true to Darche’s heritage of quality construction. Two side windows provide great ventilation, whilst a large foot awning offers protection from the elements.
- Proofed Max-Treme® 16oz ripstop canvas
- Convenient 3 way entry
- Two side windows provide great ventilation
- Large all-weather foot awning
- Super-fine 125gsm mesh
- Heavy duty laminated 600gsm PVC bucket floor
- 70mm high-density covered foam mattress
- No. 10 easy action zips
- Premium American & Efird metric 25 cotton/poly corespun sewing thread
- 4-pole design provides exceptional room within
- Oversized 13mm dia. alloy centre ridge pole
- Anodized hi-tensile 8mm dia. 7001 alloy poles
- Duraflex highly break resistant buckles 38mm wide
- Label of Authenticity with unique Serial No.
- Lifetime Warranty (exclusions apply)
King Size: 2150 x 1100mm
Check these great swags out at the Darche site www.darche.com.au/product/ridgedome/
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE DARCHE ‘WIN A ROOTHY SIGNED MAX-TREME® RIDGEDOME SWAG’ PROMOTION
1. Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the Promotion is considered acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The Participant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the conditions of entry at the time of participation. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a Participant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the conditions of entry generally.
3. Entry is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or older. The Promotion commences on Saturday 1st October, 2016 and closes 11.59pm (EST) Wednesday 30th November, 2016 (‘Promotion Period’). Entries will be deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission by the Participant.
4. Officers, employees, successors or assigns of the Promoter, the “Promoter” being Darche, a division of Charles Parsons & Co Pty Ltd, 75 Heyington Avenue, Thomastown VIC 3074 ACN: 000 008 668, and their parent companies, agencies in the Competition, as well as immediate family of any of them are ineligible to enter.
5. Any costs associated with entering remain the responsibility of each Participant and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
6. Entry is via the Internet. To be eligible, a Participant must complete the entry form at http://darche.com.au/win-a-roothy-signed-max-treme-ridgedome-swag/, during the Promotion Period. The entry must be 25 words or less– incomplete entries are not eligible to enter the Promotion. The winner will be chosen at random at Darche head office on (EST) Wednesday 30th November, 2016 at 75 Heyington Avenue, Thomastown VIC. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission, interruption, communications failure or otherwise. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions, are incomplete, or submitted or received by the Promoter after the closing date will be declared void.
9. The winner will be notified in writing by email and the winner’s name will also be published on www.facebook.com/darcheoutdoorgear on (EST) Wednesday 30th November, 2016. Additionally, the winner’s name will be published on Darche’s Twitter site: twitter.com/darcheoutdoor. Darche may at its absolute discretion also publish the winner’s name on its corporate websites, at www.darche.com.au, www.charlesparsons.com.au and/or its e-newsletter.
10. There will be one winner. The winner will win a Roothy signed Max-Treme® Ridgedome Swag.
The prize will be shipped free of charge to any Australian address. You must be willing to give us your name, contact phone number, email address and physical mailing address if you are the winner. The prize will not be sent to a PO Box. The Promoter will not be liable for any damage in transit to the prize. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other goods. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value or availability of the prize.
11. If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal (or greater) value and/or specification.
12. Whilst best efforts will be made to contact the winner, in the event that for any reason the winner cannot be notified after reasonable attempts, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner. If the prize remains unclaimed after Monday 30th January 2017, a new winner will be announced on Tuesday 31stJanuary, 2017.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion.
14. Participants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness and/or image in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process; acting in violation of these terms and conditions; acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acting with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any person. If the winner’s Facebook account name does not match the winner’s actual name, the winner will be disqualified.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Participant; or (f) use of a prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a security validation check at its absolute discretion.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to contact a Participant at any time after receiving an entry, during or after the Promotion Period.
20. Entry and continued participation in the Promotion is dependent on Participants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at http://www.facebook.com/terms.php
21. This Promotion adheres to the terms and conditions set out in the Facebook guidelines which can be found at: http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php#promotionsguidelines
22. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Participants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information a Participant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaint about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
23. All Participants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook from any and all liability in relation to the Promotion.
24. This Promotion is governed by the laws of Victoria. Participants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
25. The Promoter is Darche, A division of Charles Parsons & Co Pty Ltd, 75 Heyington Avenue, Thomastown VIC 3074 ACN: 000 008 668.